The following poem is written by me on reminiscence of my primary school life:
My poem (Unforgettable memories):

Looking back on my primary school life,
There’s nothing but joy,
Six years on seventh heaven is what I call life,
Going through motions that are truly alive,

But the ride is not long-life,
Six years of primary school life,
Disappeared in a blink of an eye,
But things still continued and this is life.

School is like a daily routine for us,
Some will make a great fuss,
Some think that school is a torture chamber,
Some look forward to the holidays in December.

Life in Primary School is enjoyable,
It is never regrettable.
But some feel very bored,
And some feel that school is such a chore,

In my primary school,
I experienced many things, they are so cool!
I had seen people crying,
Seen people fighting.

I had seen friends playing,
Seen people laughing,
I had seen good friends helping,
And seen friendships been destroyed.

My primary school,
A home where I cherish moments.
Teachers are my parents,
Classmates are my siblings.

Now it's the end of my primary school life,
it's the beginning of independence.
I learned to cherish,
I learned to treasure.