Well, time really flies. In a blink of eye, time had past and I had already written 5 blog entries at this point of stage. Yes, this eventually motivate me to write more...... and this is when my interest of writing a blog had begun......

Well, when I started writing blogs, I first thought that it was some kind of writing a diary and we have to spend a lot of time in it. I was somehow confused with blogging and writing a diary and I also thought that it was quite tedious to blog. However, after spending some time to read on others' blogs, I finally knew the defination for "BLOGGING"(A Big Word)......

In my opinion, I feel that blogging is to write down your feelings, thoughts and views on something such as an event or news taken place recently. In addition, it can also used to be a central communication and discussion between one another. We can share our different thoughts and discuss on a topic or a theme. With blogging, communication will be eventually enhanced and more sharing will be carried out. In blogging, we can "speak" to each other indirectly......

Nonetheless, I believe that everyone will have its likes and dislikes. Yes, I find that blogging has advantages but...... some disadvantages. I feel that it is quite disappointing when not a lot of people made their comments and share their views with me as this is not what blogging is about! they do not seem to appreciate with our works. Sometimes, I will feel that it is rather effort-wasting to write a blog entry when only a or two precious viewers made their comments no matter how hard I had tried to make my blog interesting and captivating. I then feel the futility of my efforts, it was...... like healing a gaping wound with only a tiny strap of plaster. Do you know what I mean? Such as problems can be prevented by setting a function for all blogs in the world to get notified of all the newest blog entries which had been posted recently for comments.
But on the other hand, there are also quite many advantages. We can know many news around the whole world and feel free to share our thoughts with others. At the same time, we can also enhance our friendship and bonding with our friends.

Do you know that reading can also be enhanced through blogging? How this works? With blogging, we will get to know more good novels and put them on our electricity bookshelves. In my opinion, reading is one of the greatest and the most important factors to score well and succeed in our lifes. Hence, everyone should be reading for your own benefits. Don't be afraid to read...... you may want to try reading a great novel through blogging.


Anyway, blogging is very interesting and I will like to encourage people from all walks of life to blog and do not be too anxious about writing one. Just feel free to state your views and thoughts. Try it. You will never regret. A1